Wednesday, August 22, 2012

the raya holiday

long weekend is over @_@ after 4days of non working day, am now looking for another long weekend. for holiday, I always craving for more ^0^
the 2 highlights for this raya cuti are outing to the klcc bookfest and engagement of my bro in law and his gf :)



brunch at kl convention center. children are always excited @outing ^^



when you have more children, eating outside might be a headache - choices and expenses. 1 prefer fish, 1 want rice don't eat noodle, 1 non stop asking for noodle, 1 want spicy, 1 want vege.. order too many, end up parents to clear the plate. for expenses, rm10 for each, 5 of us gonna spend rm50. if you go for more luxury foods, then it is more costly. so, conclusion is, parents non stop working hard to maintain the cost of living :p



waiting for papa to buy entrance tickets. done with tickets, 'mummy, I want to go to the toilet' now royee always speaks English when he wants to go to the washroom :p so before we can start entering the book fest, we need to settle many things, including the safety briefing 'if you get lost, pls come back here, see this red sign? if not, pls ask any uncle or auntie to call mama. do you know mama's number?' 3 little birds speak out my number loudly.



1st stop is the children comic. my children now likes to read this comic. the purpose of angel and Eva to this book fest is to meet up with uncle you-li - the author. we queue up. long queue of children even before the uncle author was there.



finally, we got our autograph and photo shooting. angel and Eva are happy! now I understand how my officemate feels when she always company her daughters to follow those 'stars', parents want to see children 'smile of satisfaction' after few hours of queueing up? :)



well this is another author and fan meet up. this time is royee. he bought the comic book for story of our national badminton hero dato lee chong wei. this one, no queue needed. we can get the drawing and for 2 books - royee bought 2 books. we got other goodie bags with comic posters and files. now not easy to be a comic author I guess, especially for those are just entering the market.



just a colourful board, children can spend minutes there. 1st we snap pic for angel. then we left. walked few stalls away, then see Eva in her moody face 'I want to take photo too :(' aiyo, never tell, always keeps quiet only. so we went back to the board, to make sure no return, get royee snap the pic too. macam macam ada hmmm.



when we about to start 'papa and mama books shopping' we have Winnie local singer performing the songs of theresa tang in winnie's beautiful voice. my gals are fans of all sort of in stage performance. so they sitting together with adults for the free show. papa can look around peacefully. I bought the cd too, coz I like the songs :) 2 gals got the cd signed by Winnie.



when we are leaving the book fest, we saw this Astro booth. the guy approached me, said 'you fill up this form, then we will snap a photo of your child and email the photo to you' this is interesting!



so I fill up 3 forms. there are questionnaire on the children programmes, so 1 by 1 I read and ask bbb 'do you like this program?' wahh children know all the programmes, and can tell if they like it or not. in another word, they watch tv everyday! can even tell the showing time too hmmm...



after photo shooting, children got goodie bags from Astro - notepad, stickers, pencils.. can play word games there, then get extra stickers and don't know what ting ting tong tong.. I just sitting there and wait for them to finish.. tired!



the wall stickers on honda environmental friendly car. like this advertisement. cute! can you see angel showing 'the earth'? :)



last stop at KFC. fast food only serve to my children for special occasion or not other choices situation. this time, I let them choose the big apple doughnuts or KFC. then bbb said 'long time we dont eat doughnuts.. I want doughnuts.. pls..' ok, decided to go for the big apple. suddenly, laogong asked 'so, kfc or doughnuts? who wants to go or KFC raise up your hand' guess what? 3 of them jumping up high with both hands for KFC! till now, I still couldn't explain why they beg me so pitiful on the doughnuts at the 1st place @_@



this is the posing with the malay house at suria klcc. selamat hati raya aidilfitri ya :D

well, everything seems so fine for this outing with 3 little monsters. in fact we have heart dropping moments too. children got lost @_@ 1st were angels. before that I still seeing them sitting on the floor to read their pinky princess story books. then i walked and looked around. laogong came to me and said girls were missing. I told laogong confidently, gals were reading book there. later on, again laogong came to me, 'seriously I couldn't find them!' then I walked around.. and around.. and around @_@ I asked laogong to go out to the entrance red sign, what if the gals waiting there. then I again searching for the girls, larger area to a a hall.. still couldn't find. I called laogong to inform the organiser for announcement or anything that can be helped. in my heart, other than looking around and praying for the gals safety, holding the phone tightly.. I don't know what can I do actually.



then I got call. normally I don't answer call which I don't know who. but now, each call gives me hope! I picked up the call, a lady asking me 'have you found your daughter?' this question is scary.. you are holding my girls and like asking for something.. 'I haven't found them, are my girls with you?' the lady said yes 'where are you now?' so they were in hall3 information counter. well, from hall5 to hall3 I walked quickly. at the same time I called laogong. half way walking, 'how many girls are with her? 1 or 2?' hmmm...

when I reach the information counter, I heard 'mummy~~~' thank God, I found them! 1st thing they asked me 'where are my princess books? 1 choose 3 ma..' then started crying. come on, missing not crying, because of the books they cry @_@



we got royee missing too at suria klcc when I bought cakes. he went and played else where without informing me :( in my heart 'again?! why make us so tired?' hmmm..

lesson from this incident, what I can share is, make sure your children know your phone number by heart. then brief them not to be panic when they get lost, so people can easily help them when they get missing. parents don't get panic too. and don't play the blaming games - laogong looked at me 1 kind when girls missing :(



overall this is a gold outing for bbb. for parents, we save quiet a lot of money, coz no time to look for our own books. so I bought nothing for myself ^0^

No comments: