Thursday, August 30, 2012

3008 holiday eve

u-hu~


am alone concurred the whole coach ^0^ in the train going to the office, before that will I will have lunch with my officemate :D

before everything, I would like to thank laogong for all the housework done lately. my body is tired, the schedule is tight up, the an hour standing everyday in the pack train is torturing my back :( so once I got in my room, I just don't feel to do anything except sleep and sleep.



me yawning all day long even I take the brown sugar nescafe. above pic is baby shyuan yawning in my cradle :)



yesterday me! in purple.. the playsuit seems big too me. or, I have shrink down? ^0^ so I use colleague's purple shawl to cover my bra top :p


my lunch yesterday. homecook by my own :)



tomorrow is merdeka day. I have got plan what to do with my bbb. we will go for learning @outing. hope it gonna be fun to bbb. but, I havent prepared anything @_@ today is month end closing, wonder if I have time for the outin preparation during lunch time. no other plan for the long holiday, except laogong ask me to settle some housework >_<

got this from Facebook.. yoga light exercise for the day



when you wake up..


do this for face water retention.. I do something like this forum the morning, but it is mean for rolling my large intestine.


slow breath taking when you reading emails..


before presentation.. to ease the body tense..


when you are sleepy.. I always do this.. :p


after the meeting..


when your wrist is not feeling ok..


doing photocopy.. I dont do this but I do the legs stretching and steps walking :)


when watching tv.. I seldom watch tv, I do this when I free talk to my children or listen to their sharing..


before sleeping. I do this in the morning. for bed time, I do abdominal exercise. ya I know, this is not convincing, my belly is so big.. if you have chance to touch my inner abdomen muscle, you can feel the strength. of course, I don't allow you to touch kekekke..



in life, go for what is really needed and important, and don't let those not so important things to confuse you and burden you.

happy Thursday!



No comments: