Tuesday, August 28, 2012

2808 Tuesday

'take the journey.. fall in love.. and experience the titanic.. like never before..'



the trailer of the 3D titanic playing in the train. to fall in love we need a journey, build a relationship from zero, the time taken, the effort and passion putting in, make the love relationship stronger and long lasting. only time can tell the true love is..



am in wet. quite heavy rain this morning and I don't use umbrella. wearing white blouse, sweet orange colour skirt, and flowery sweet sling bag. you can see my bra after the rain coz the blouse is light and thin ^0^



last night after dinner, I guide royee to finish his homework and 2 activity books for final exam preparation. at the same time, I build bonding with baby shyuan :p



cute girl.



she smile she play by her own if the poo poo is out..



if not she non stop bising this and that :(



mummy and baby. the best thing in maternity leave is, you do nothing but bonding with your baby, and you still get paid from the company. the 2nd month is the sweetness begins :D



after fullmoon you can move around more easily, baby has gained weight, more easier to take care.. so everyday, enjoy the precious moments ^^



well, confinement rule is only followed by someone for only 1 month. after 1 month, no more long pant and sweater. you don't see socks and patient look anymore :p

once laogong reached home 'have you done your homework? go and practise your piano song' father is so practical. for me, the 1st thing I always ask my children is 'hey baby~ how are you today? good girl / boy ma? have you taken your meal?' then allow children to hug to smell to manja me.. this is more human being talk ^0^



papa teacher guiding royee boy in piano playing. sweet lullaby they playing :) after practicing, royee and i lying on the bed and i read the kids magazine for him with all sorts of high and low cartoon voice. royee non stop laughing, we were having great story telling time :D then laogong went and do housework.



..then started complaining me on this and that.. everything seems not right :( I don't bother continue lying on the bed.. royee non stop asking me to sleep first 'you sleep 1st then only I sleep' he was so sleepy look.. I guess he is worried mummy will leave the house coz papa scolding much.. hmmm bad nursing way in my house, coz laogong always talk seriously.



thought of completing my sewing purse after royee sleeping, but look at laogong was on fire, I switch off the light and pretending sleep, let laogong complete everything :p now the house is clean and tidy. laogong iron me a blouse too ^0^ I am do thankful to have a laogong who does housework, good training from mother in law. for the mumbling, I can just ignored :p








many ppl are not happy because they have lots of unneeded things and lacking of needed things.



happy Tuesday! cup cakes from my boss to all of us yesterday.. I given mine to the cleaner kakak ^^

No comments: