Monday, August 27, 2012

good Monday ^^

good morning Monday :D am in the train be like a sandwich, squeeze in between 2 ppl in a 3 seated bench. so now am blogging with strong perfume aroma on my left and another don't know what smell at my right :p



my latest children pic ^0^



suddenly got extra one without pregnancy hehehe. btw, see my angel's panty? ^0^



from the pic, you would like royee likes baby the most, then angel, then Eva..



Eva not really bother about babies.. hmm wonder when she grows up she would have her baby or not >_<



anyway, just hoping my little man can be a good father and husband to his future family. I always lecture him to be a responsible and caring man.



^^

well, last night when I wanted to leave my mama's house, Eva was moody. she wanted me to stay. now I am stuck in the middle, one of the reason for my to stay in bkt31, I want to do housework and be with royee. then at the same time, helping my sis to take care her baby so she can rest. but I know my girls can really feel I have neglected them :(



angel can now smiling and looking at me when I am sleeping. how she miss me this weekend mummy hmmm...

have the plan of doing revision with royee from September. so he is more ready for the October final exam. been neglected his study.. besides, I want to clear all the activity books that I bought for him. to me, I don't really bother about my children academy result, but my limit is - not the last few classes. I want them to be middle or middle up. this is to show, they absorb at least half of the total knowledge that teacher sharing.


these 2 new mothers have shared their feeling - not easy to be a mummy aaaa.. ya true, once you become a mummy or guardian then you feel your life is a total change. you gonna be more alert and sensitive all about your children. milk price increase, milk powder is not safe, the price of the new theme park tickets, when is the school holiday... not only looking at our own children, we directly or indirectly tend to see what other ppl children doing and having to do a benchmarking to our children benefits..



jia you lo.. long ways to go. am everyday learning to be a better mum. always plan to have more activities to do with my bbb. but plan is plan, ad-hoc schedule always disturb my initial plan..



keeping faith everyday :)



happy Monday. a brand new week ahead!
----
below are something I wanted to do with my children.. but don't know when >_< day before angel again asking about their 2nd sewing project with mummy teacher :(










No comments: