Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Multimedia class

Start from this week, royee has his multimedia class on English n Reading learning in the kinder, 30 minutes before the actual class starts. This boy is very dedicated for the class, sleeps early n wake up early. I need to change my
schedule too.

7:50am leave the house, send royee to the kinder, hopefully I can take 8:35am train, then I can reach the office by 9am. Today, I let him walked to his class, he was waving bye bye to me n happily walking to the class. I felt touched in the car, my boy is independent now :D

After a while, I saw his face expression changed. Seem like the teacher was not in the class, then I parked my car n went to him. He cried silently :~ then I saw the teacher was in the class, the teacher was away a while to take teaching materials. I told royee 'next time if u see your class teacher r not in, then u can go to the other classes to look for other teachers' i kissed him 'ok now?' he walked to his teacher :)

In the car, I told myself, I need to walk him to the class after this, don't want to spoil his mood in the early class. Don't want to leave fear in him. Since I can't catch the 8:35am also. May use the 20 minutes free slot to walk around the kinder, talk to bbb teachers n know bbb in the class. Who knows I can see bbb good work posted on the board :p

In the train now, today gonna be busy, I told royee 'tonite mummy will come back late, u do your homework 1st, mummy come back only check, if not ok then only mummy erase for u' he said ok :) children schedule, made mummy more discipline :p


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: