Saturday, February 13, 2010

Nite before the eve

After the lunch with hani at sushi king in sooka kl Sentral..

Mini yee sang

I can't wait to go back home, no Chinese left in my office level floor except me n big boss. I didn't take the festive half day coz normally I take festive halfday during christmas eve. At last I left the office at 5+pm ^_^


Go for hair n scalp treatment with laogong

Tummy tummy :@

Like this cute cny poster at popular bookstore :D

Laogong n his Chinese name 'hu' - tiger ^_^

We went to watch Chinese cny movie, enjoy the funny scenes :D baru ada cny feel ma :") reached home nearly 12am, am now doing face mask n blogging :plaiting is sleeping, later needs to work halfday. morning i need to fo final touch up for bkt31, then will go back to Banting to meet bbb n bring them to my grandma house. Evening go to sgbuloh, don't know to go in law house or the hospital hmm

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: