Friday, February 05, 2010

Long vs short hair

Got these 2pic from sis mms. Wahhh can really see the difference that hairstyles can change ppl look: still the same BIG face but different feel n 'age look'.



This pic taken at company family day, can see royee still small. Really got those old old pic feel hor, as what sis mentioned 'so auntie look aaa' this should be 1-2 years ago pic.



Longer hairstyle as what sis mentioned, 'at least u look younger' (this pic really belum bangun look :S) pic taken in last year Xmas at Singapore.



This pic taken last nite. I have straighthen my hair on 1st day of 2010. Having good n bad comments about it, but I like it after sometimes coz it is much easier to manage it, especially when my original mild curly hair would make me look like lion head when I don't handle it properly. Although the flat hair look would make my face looks bigger, but this hairstyle allows me to face the public after I wake up from my bed :p might not straighthen the hair again once the hair lenght brings the curl at my back n not my shoulder :)

btw, my royee boy big liao lo :D addicted to his love, sweetness n cuteness :* will continue with my long hair for time being, coz royee cries when I say I want to cut my hair short :p angel n eva also won't allow ppl to cut their long hairs, to bbb, gals must with long hair de.. That's why they always have this question 'mummy, why ah yi's hair is short de? She is gal gal ma..' or 'u want to be like ah yi ar? Hair short short like boy boy ar?' :p


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: