Tuesday, February 09, 2010

siblings love~

hey, this is the post which i curi from my sis blog >>> here want to do chinese to english translation and add in my comments, so u all can share this happy moment too! 4 of us, brothers sisters went to GreenBox on 29/1/2010 for my sis bday celebration ^_^
on 29/1, a day after my sis bday, sis n i planned to go GreenBox to redeem her 1 free headcount entrance. then i got this thot, why not asking my gogo n digo joining together? since long long time we never go out together already. then i called up my eldest bro, coz he got wife n son, must check with this family man 1st, gogo said 'ok! since we never go out together long time already (as what i said rite?) n i also long time dont go karaoke already, but can u come n pick me up?' ok no problem, i asked laogong to pick up my gogo, coz laogong driving to my grandma's house to pick up royee :p n very bad wife, i dont allow laogong to join us! laogong got feel angry about this oooo :p then i called up my 2nd bro, digo said 'ok ok, u all wait me for 1 hour, i drive my motorbike n go' :D so happy u know, in the car, i called up GreenBox to make appointment, then cant wait to be in the room! :p as usual, my sis is always the negative thinker, all sort of grey thoughts from her.. 'can we have fun together? would them be happy as what we always do?..'

can see my gogo singing with his heart ma? hehehe tipu one la, acting only, we just arrived :p sis comments 'look at my sis, need to act cute in singing ma?' heheh not acting la, this is true me.. cutie sweetie michie ma.. hahahaha

this is our 1st group pic for the nite. as what sis said, 3 siblings of 30+ together with 1 26 sis can having fun together in ktv, if papa n mama seeing this must be feeling happy :) n be proud of themselves for teaching well the children to love each other ^_^ 'hopefully my sis's 3 children can be like us as well' hehee.. ok ok, am working hard on this :p

gogo is the eldest, so must be serious, baru macam BIG brother :p we were so hungry actually, makan 1st n listening to new songs 1st..

these r 2 of the pic that 'can see' in the series of 6. hehehe.. the rest, kelam kabut :p


my gogo is funny! n my mouth is BIG :D

my digo squat n sing

aiya, 2 brothers also the same.. very funny pose :p

see see see.. diam diam makan :p


manja sis, i squeezed in between gogo n digo :p
btw, i sorok sorok pregnant for 3+ years?? hahahaa

looked at the singer, the hairstyle, hmmm when i was in primary school punya song la..
hehe the only few songs that my eldest bro know how to sing fully :D hahaha..
new songs only chorus part he knew.. we non stop laughing at him :D

the guy came to ask for payment, then we asked him to snap pic for us
i like this pic, though it is a bit blur..
i so manja, holding gogo's arm :p
i love my siblings :*
it was 2+ am. my gogo tak boleh tahan already, sleeping oooo
hehehe.. my sis said 'old man is like this one..'
singing this song with sis, talking about sisters love. got this from sis's blog 'mie, i got an idea, why dont we go n take one MTV, music video? i think 10 tapes also got not enough, coz we definitely got NG many many times, coz we would non stop laughing' hahahaha! ya, a music video for me n sis... in fact we 4 siblings r planning to do similar thing for my papa's 60 bday.. gonna be non stop laughing one :p

leaving.. still want to disturb ppl.. posing n ask the gal to snap pic for us :p
can see they are waiting us to close shop? it was 3am+ kekekee



hahaha.. final pic at the counter!!! the gal also dont know what to say already :p
betul betul kacau habis oooo!!

love this post very much, so i curi from my sis blog. we were non stop laughing in the room. then sharing those fun moments when we were small, all those silly jokes.. u wont feel gogo is a family man here, u dont feel me as a mother of bbb :p we are just loving brothers n sisters, enjoying the warmest moments for the special nite :D

i am very lucky, to have these lovely siblings, n thanks to laogong for being supportive :p (i did sms to laogong 'laogong hope u dont get angry for this, next time we can come to sing together, now let me enjoy tonite as siblings gathering, i love u' hehehe), thanks to kakak for taking care angels n the house, thanks for bbb not attaching with me this busy mummy :p thanks God for what i am having ^_^

No comments: