Monday, February 01, 2010

the beautiful mind

Today 1st of feb, kl off, not working, am
now in bkt31 n bbb at Banting. They need to go to kinder, n I will go out cny shopping with sis. Just now went to aeon bukit tinggi, laogong looking for office shoes, but didn't get one, me n sis bought t-shirts. So happy when we got to know having discount for the shirts only we paying hehe ah soh's feeling :p







We were at the shoes department, laogong force to helping us to snap this pic n many guys walking by for shoes n saw us 2 perempuan gila yang syiok sendiri :p







I like this, coz sis's face is blur hahaha :D

Just watching a English movie 'the beautiful mind' with sis. Love this movie n it brings very good messages to me :) 1 of them r we cant erase our past, our past stories r with us, happy or sad. But we shouldn't allow sad experience to stop us from moving forward. There r always something following us everyday, it can be a thorn that poke u to remind the past, but we need to move on our days with our heart n not mind - am here to remind myself in this, step out from the past then only I will get total freedom of mind! Hmmm still working hard on this, the thorns r still in my heart :S







In the room, laogong is sleeping. I have to sleep too, want to complete cny shopping by today if possible. My tongue is swellen, it squeezed between my teeth, n it is paiful, got mouth ulsers somemore :( drink n eat n talk also not ok . Face got many pimples too! Aging hormone imbalane prob Ai...

Hope this post can be successfully posted, coz I been having 2 long posts gone with the wind :( if not, them pictures gone. Good nite! My wish - to be a truly happy sweetiemich! No more poking by thorns. Facebook poking ok :D

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: