Saturday, February 06, 2010

The call

In the hectic working hours, I received call from the church, pastor lim said the baptise program gonna start from end of feb 9-10.30am Sunday. Same time slot with bbb Sunday class :) many thoughts in my mind after the call. Hmm. Stop thinking much, just let everything arranges by Him.

Helped my mummy to choose cny shirts for my papa, brothers n uncles at jusco just now, those nice color shirts make ppl feeling good! less than an hour, we spent rm621. about rm60-70 per shirt, that day I bought 4pc for father n brother in law n laogong, it cost me rm300 hmm. I spent rm350 for bbb cloths also. But if we don't go for all these things, then cny would be just like normal public holidays. Nothing special lo...

Decided not to attend company annual dinner. Left this weekend for homemade cny cookies, wash curtains, sofa cover, new bedsheet for bbb n my room, bbb new cloths (I pantang to let bbb wearing new shirts without washing them before, afraid of bacteria infection).. Better stay at home la. Hope my friends all enjoy the dinner n share the stories on Monday :D

Good nite! Tonite am sleeping at the middle of my favorite men :) enjoying their mild snoring combination :p


- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....