Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Love love facial ^_^

Yesterday received call from Banting herbaline, asked if I wanted to go for facial at 7pm+ this is because last month I did ask them if they open late week before cny, coz from kl to Banting, earliest for me to reach Banting is 7pm+ the gal told me their last appointment is 5:30pm

So since they purposely stay back for me, I got laogong to go with me for facial, at least ppl can got business for 2 n pay overtime to the beauticians :p another point is, bring laogong together, then laogong can pay for me hehehe

About 9:25pm we left herbaline, 1st time yo for me n laogong do facial together ^_^ I feel happy for this 'date' but wondering laogong got feel anything or not :p maybe he just concerned about the payment kekeke

Nice color cny deco in the saloon
- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: