Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Time..

Last weekend, laogong showed these pic to me, the pictures for our marriage cert registration, back in year 2003 sept 18. Took the photos in the morning then went to the jpn at Banting town. Hmmm 2 of us were making jokes, rm30 registration fee if didn't have then how har? Betul betul, in the morning we dig n dig only found ngam ngam rm30 cash, didn't have extra money for breakfast too :p


Today is year 2010 end feb. Laogong bday coming n our 9 years of paktor anniversary coming soon. we have our shonejay angels, we have some assets, we have our happy n sad love stories, up n down families issues..we grow matured ^_^

Since last week, I been feeling down when think of friendship. The cny gathering for my secondary school mates gave raised some conflicts n may cause offensive feel to some of my friends. Tonite, after reading few mails from friends, n saw some photos, I have that thought 'i have lost my friendship with them after years' now only realize it hmmm a bit late. Late enough to make myself dream so high n being hurt :(

What have made me being separated from the group of friends? I don't want to create any assumptions, don't want to think of 'must be a reason'. Found myself feel relief after I let myself accept this fact. Quite sad in fact. When we getting older, good friends are getting lesser. But as fei eng mentioned, friends with heart on the friendship, put in effort to make friendship works, then lesser is better.

Time flies, going to be 31 this April. Last weekend I told laogong, my bday is coming ooo, what u want to give me har?laogong said still early la, n he wants a car for his bday gift. Too much, i told him, if u was rich enough, u want a big bungalow I also would give it to u, me n u no kira one :p

Hmm.. If u ask me what I want for my bday, this year I have wish list ^_^ but I found it not easy to realize it. Hmmm never mind la timely matter, I will wait :")

Good nite. I know my good friend arpu is feeling not ok, I hope she can be strong for the challenges she facing. Keep faith, anything gonna be alright ^_^

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: