Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cny preparation

Left 2+ days for cny preparation, a bit rushing for me coz I have loads of pending work to clear in the office. Vendors are chasing for payment before cny, so everyday I receive emails n phone calls for doc processing. Understand everyone needs ang pow for cny so I also stay back n clear the doc as much possible. Sama sama happy ma :D

Deco for bkt31 has been done, this Friday I will overnight there to do final touch up :p gonna surprise bbb with new quilt covers n bedsheets. Hehe mummy yang excited :D


New quilt cover for me or bb har? Forget already :p bcoz bbb bed are in my room, in order to match with their bedsheets design, my bed also using kids bedsheets design hehe
This kungfu quilt cover is for royee, he hasn't seen this yet ^_^

Laogong helped up to drill here drill there, from the kitchen to the living hall n bathroom, new poster clock for study room too! So having different great feeling with the new deco n fitting in the house :D may share pic in bkt31 blog hehe

The 5ladies poster n froggie under the big leaf are from Bali, the cute photo stands are from hatyai. Yet to develop photos for the frames

Angpow 'fu' done by sis. Like the soft colors combination. Eva n royee 'hohhh!' :p
Done my facial, appointment for hair treatment in this Friday ^_^ all are prepared, but 1 thing made us down. Last midnite receive call from bro in law, my dad in law has been admitted :( serious gastric then bleeding. Not sure the actual prob, laogong will visit dad in law this evening. Hope he gets well soon.

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: