Wednesday, February 03, 2010

gal+boy having shapes fun!





Something for bbb classmates. Boy bear + gal bear for royee's class. Shapes - heart, triangle, moon for angels' class. Individual packed it, hope children like the choc rice cookies. For edu purpose too, royee is now learning gal n boy. Angels now can relate objects to correct shapes :)

*royee counting the cookies pack..


Been having serious mouth ulcers since last Friday, then urine tract infection, then fever, sore throut too :( sickening can't eat much, can't talk well n pimples popping up on my dry face..

Laogong having high fever due to food poisoning. He sleeps in bkt31 n I am in banting. Mummy still needs to monitor royee's homework. Today writing 3. I draw 3 clouds for him to color.. Miss to see bright blue sky!

Good nite.. Am so sleepy n tired, still wanting to finish checking my mailboxes, fb n news sms. so many mails waiting for me to answer, from vendors too! Hopefully I don't need to answer many phone calls.
- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: