Friday, February 12, 2010

Angel vs angels~

In the train station, today am wearing in warm colors, u can know la I am in cny RED mood already :D

last nite talked to father in law who is still in the hospital, his voice is weak, still can ask frequent questions 'how r u? How's the children? Are u still in the office? U must take care youself....' father in law speaks with me in English most of the time, then mother in law would be non stop asking what are we talking about hehe. Father in law said, if new year eve scope report showing the condition not ok still, then he might need to celebrate cny in the hospital ;(

Hmmm thot to go to work early today, so I can leave early, but I missed the train. Sitting here n reading blog, alone laughing when reading arpu's 'angel' entry :D the conversation between her husband n herself. Can guess that arpu n me are not the type of lemah lembut talking softly n manja habis with husband one :p maybe coz of this, both of us only can stand with husband character n habits, n survive in our marriage kekeke

Written a mail to arpu, telling her she is like an angel. When angel come to humanbeing place, of course there are so many things which angel needs time to adapt to. So for times, angel feels tired, suffered. But the hard time would be over in 1 day coz angel is always having God's blessing :D life is full of up n down, so many challenges, this only can be 'beautiful life' ma :") I always remind myself about this.

Come, let's share 2pic of my guarding angels ^_^ to me, my twin gals are gifted to me from God to tell me how lucky I am, n maybe 'ya, u r a good gal!' hehe

My angelina
My evangeline

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: