Friday, February 19, 2010

Bbb Reading

I always ask bbb to read papers n magazines, don't know the words they still can see the photos or advertisement n tell stories. When I am angry with them because they are too noisy, I would say 'why u all like to fight? Got so many toys, go n play. Got books n newspapers, go n read la. The house is big enough, 1 can play blocks, 1 read books, 1 go watch dvd, can do coloring also, why want to be so noisy?'

So now when they are free, sometime they do flip magazines n newspaper. Yesterday morning, when I was taking shower, royee said 'mummy, I tell u, the car terbalik next to the drain.. Another car all tyres are in the water at door level aahh!! U wear your cloths 1st, I show u the photos later.. Aiyo, wai gong (grandpa) taken the paper already' I smiled in the bathroom, I like my children read n do something which us good to them, n they listen to me :)

Night time, when I reached home, angel came in my room with a 2010 feng shui magazine. 'mummy, u see this..' then she flips n flips the magazine.. 'mummy, u see this, this is like what we play that day' when I looked at the picture, it was 'eye on malaysia' this wheel is like the big wheel bbb ride in jenjarom dong zen. What a surprise to me.. My gal read feng shui book n can read for me '2,0,1,0' n show me the wheel pic :)


I found rm20 for 3 times wheel turning is costly, only bbb n kakak ride on it that day. At 1st we said don't want la, then on the way back to parking lot, royee asked 'mummy, the big wheel is for big children only is it? Me n gal gal are small children so we cannot go ar?' mummy pity the boy when looking at him, he didn't ask for the ride but with the question asked I know he wanted to try. Sometimes I found my children are too obedient in this money spending issue, before they asking something, they talk to each other 'don't want la, this is costly, need much money, we need to save money to disneyland' or something like 'mummy no money la, we must save money' btw, I don't always mention I got no money in front of my children, I don't want to brainwash them.

But as per what my sis mentioned, my bbb don't act like children at outside, coz whenever they pass thru those playground or themepark, or toys department, they won't crying for those things. If really like the thing, they would only stand n see n touch for a bit longer time, when mummy 'come!' then they follow. Mummy is cruel right? That's why I always keep in mind what they like n what made them stand longer time, when mummy has extra money then will buy things to surprise them :D Junie said 'your children are well trained' hmm I hope bbb can listen to mummy until they grow up, n don't let papa n mama sakit hati lo ^_^

So, mummy will continue poh peh poh peh to bbb :p

- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Reanaclaire said...

hello.. good afternoon, glad i came by this blog.. interesting events and my gosh, U r a good cook too! Just look at those biscuits.. u made all those?