Monday, March 01, 2010

Apply for std1 school

Been waiting for this day to apply primary school seat for royee. 2 years ahead, what a long period. Get all required documents done, asked laogong to reach the school office by 8:30am, faster get it done then he won't be late to work.

Laogong said he reached there by 8:20am, got the application form, filled up then went to take number, he got number 40+ n before 9am, 60+ numbers taken. Total 100 numbers prepared for a day he guess. Wow.. Today is only 1st day already long queue.

I hope I can get a seat in this school, the nearest school from bkt31. It is mire convenient, n bbb dont need to ve on thd road for longer time, dangerous. Next year, the same date, am gonna do the application for angels. I told laogong 'next year u need to be there early, coz u need to take 2 numbers :p



School chop on the back of royee's birth certificate, it recalled my memory on my primary school 1st day schooling :) time flies~

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: