Wednesday, March 03, 2010

From Eva

My mum kept these for me. Eva's coloring n drawing. Thanks mum for taking care bbb n train them to be good n knowledgable n sacrifice her favorite tv program too :")
Eva asked waipo to draw bird. After a bird, she asked for papa bird. Them asking for duck 'here we have baby duck, why no papa duck?' my mum told me, she paused n think 'how does papa duck look like har?' challenge waipo ooo :p


Eva draw n color this flower. Why only green n purple colors? Coz my maid only gave eva these 2 colours, she said later eva will color the floor if more color pencils given to her. Xlogic, if want to draw on the floor, 1 color also can do that.

My mum called me n complained to me about this story in this afternoon, she said 'children need to see more colors in daily life, then only they have more colorful feeling'. Ya, I agreed with that. That's why I don't want to use 1 color n color the whole page where he likes to do in his homework :S

No comments: