Sunday, March 07, 2010

the talkative twins

Am so sleepy n tired, 22.17 these 2 twin angels are still non stop talking to me. Asked them to sleep, they said 'not yet praying' while praying, angel asked me to stop..

angel: mummy, Jesus doesn't love u anymore, police will catch u
mummy: har? Why Jesus doesn't love mummy?
Angel: coz u are naughty, police will catch u!
Mummy: why police wants to catch mummy?
Angel: because mummy never brush your teeth.. Police will catch u de!
Mummy: mummy got brush teeth la!
Eva: mummy got brush her teeth, only papa never brush his teeth
Angel: then police will catch papa
Mummy: hmm... (don't know what to say)

So many stories they non stop telling, including a student n the mother met in accident n can't walk. I asked eva to pray for the friend, she told the whole story with actions to Jesus :) including 'the boy's grandpa carried the boy, the grandpa is very slim de, the grandma is fat fat de'

In fact they are still talking now, hahahaha just heard this..
Eva: so many many snakes here, will eat u de aaa
Angel: my house got dinasour ya, eat u aaa
Eva: so many snakes to eat your dinasour
Angel: piglet is dinasour too!
Eva: I am dinasour also..
Angel: angel is dinasour too!
Eva: then can be friend la

Hehe.. So many things la.. Now they are talking this..
Angel: I want to sleep in kakak's room
Mummy: don't la, sleep with mummy
Angel: here got 1 snake, kakak's room got no snake
Mummy: no la, here got no snake, only got Jesus to protect us
Eva: here got Jesus and mummy, mummy will protect us de
Angel: oohhhh got 1 snake on my leg!
Mummy: no la, no snake here
Angel: here got many many snakes!
Eva: no la, no snake here
Angel: I want to sleep in kakak's room la..
Royee: if in the midnite u will come back to sleep in mummy's room then u don't need to go..
Angel: I won't come back in midnite la
Royee: then go, sleep with kakak..

Hmmm macam macam.. I want to sleep already. Angel just left the room, n royee is searching his barney hmmm good nite

The talkative sisters :p
- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: