Saturday, March 20, 2010

Am still awake..

02:02 am sitting on the floor, iPhone battery still charging, bbb n laogong are sleeping n am still awake. Wondering why the room aircond is noisy, it is on, but no any light indicator is on. All the lights are resting, except my iPhone. My heart is in dark, my brain is blank. Hmm.

An hour ago, I typed a blog post, almost finished but technically it gone with the wind. Hmm it was a sunny feeling sharing, frust lo just gone like that. Eva is crying again, must be having nightmare.

My body is warm, feverish. Found this pic describing me. U can see me trying to make myself look more sunny with colorful outfit, but my body n mind is in grey. Hmmm.. Will skip today angels music class, am giving myself 3 days leave started since Thursday nite.

Pic coloured by bbb
- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: