Monday, March 08, 2010

0603 music class

Last Saturday music class, I join in the yamaha music class survey n got myself rm10 rebate voucher for books n rm200-500 instruments purchase rebate. If anyone wants to buy yamaha instruments then I can offer the vouchers, am having 2 copies.

Angel was ok in the class, hopefully she would continue being a good student n enjoy the class. If this works, then that day I burn myself out for thic case was worthy ^_^

Cute twin boys came for music kids trial class
Twin boys twin gals :D only shoes different for each pair of twins

My twin angels are playing piano while auntie doing survey

In the class, last bye bye song

Cute boy. His mummy just delivered a bb,
last week saw her so fast got back in shape!
Then I told my sis, only I can be in 'pregnant' look for 3+ years :S

I enjoyed last Saturday class especially when angel sang loudly 'twinkle twinkle little stars' n the classroom was in harmony mood by her voice :)

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: