Thursday, March 25, 2010

beautiful story for tomolo

Life has no rewinds n no forwards.
it unfolds at its own place.
so nevar miss a chance to live today.
n make a beautiful story for tomorrow.

'Dear,i always think about the email bout ur prob.i worry is thr any life threatening incident..i hope not..do take care dear.u r my 1 and only best fren.i will pray hard for u'

Read these messages from arpu this morning. Sorry gal, made you worried about me, thanks for your messages ^_^ am doing ok, now is month end, always busy at work during month end, so lack of time to update u. Btw, I am not the type of person, who settle life issue by stopping my own precious life. All the life challenges given by God I would accept them n try to solve the problems in His will ^_^

This time the case is my maid asking for early release in last wednesday, maybe, with a wrong way. I can just send her back as her wish, but they are impacts stay in my home. Many things I need to make a new adjustment n arrangement. They are things that money can settle, but they are definitely we have more things that need time n love to heal the wounds.

As of now, am feeling ok coz they are things that have gone for good movement so far. 1st, the maid's checkout memo has been done yesterday, so this Saturday I will book air ticket for the maid.

For time being am not going to hire any new maid, everyone is phobia about the maid - the closenest outsider. So, i looked for childcare center to take care angels in the afternoon. Having kind hearted Banting 'net friends' I have found the childcare center which very near to my parents house. So my plan was send angels for day care, then my mum taking care royee alone. Coz royee can be little helper to my mum, n I am worried his asthma case also, need more attention.

However, last nite, when my bro got to know my plan, my digo said this is not the best way to bbb 'don't u think this is so odd? We picked up 3 children from the kinder, along the way, we drop 2 gals at the childcare center, how would these siblings feel? Somemore, they take nap in the afternoon, n only few hours before u come back home, I can handle' my bro offered help to take care my bbb. Since he is back to Banting to help out my parents, so he can take care children. In fact he is very disagree to my plan.

Since this might be a better way if digo taking care bbb, so for time being let's try lo. Mum is worried who to do housework n everything, I been promising to her, I will do everything before work n after work. We may hire day time cleaner once a week for 'better service' than my daily cleaning. Thanks digo for helping me to explain everything to my mum, so now my mum soften her disatisfaction for not continue this maid who we still don't know she is a good person?

Tuesday nite I sat down with my mum, telling her all my feeling toward that incident. My mum too. We were chatting for more than 2 hours, talking heart to heart, I feel happy for this chatting session, coz I can feel mum feeling ok with me after few days of silent war. Last nite,she even taught me how to cook 'mi Hun kueh' :D n she can chat happily with me, laogong, digo n we all laugh together :D thanks God for listening to my prayer ^_^

Yesterday I talked to my maid too, although her fierce face still in my mind. I advise her how to pack her luggage, how much Malaysia ringgit n rupiah to be changed. She happily showed me all the gifts my mum given to her. I have released the weird feeling between her n me. But I still protecting my heart for not being so open. Coz, I still can't accept a person who I have been trusted can change to be a lion roaring in front of me with knife too. Hmm I need to accept this 'we are not staying in fairy tales, u must accept your friends can be the secret killer' I still can't accept this...

More things to plan out in these few months, my parents medical checkup n operations, relationship n feelings between my hubby n parents, my children next year school locations... Will give myself time for what I can't control, don't want to pressure myself.

Give thanks to whom support me in this incident, especially to my siblings. Thanks for all the prayers from church members n arpu ^_^ thanks for bbb understand this 'kakak is leaving us, coz she miss her baby n her baby needs mummy' bbb are so lovely these days, their love n kisses cheer me up, eventhough most of the time eva n angel 'mama is fat fat' :p give thanks to laogong for doing housework in bkt31, when we didn't bring maid along. last but not least, I love my papa n mama for crying for me, n loving me ^_^

Be thankful, am still working in the office, don't need to stop working immediately to full time taking care bbb, so I can continue my self challenge: to get promotion soon :D excitement is coming around the corner, tomolo we gonna get our performance bonus! Woohoo~~

Ps: sis planning to have her wedding ceremony by next year, i will make it as my wedding :p may wear White gown n snap pic with sis n bbb in the studio kekeke if n only if, I can buang many kg away :D

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: