Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Dare to fail

In the train. Still thinking what happen last nite. Mummy n royee arguing on kinder suku kata book :S hmmm...

After completing royee's homework, he told me teacher said need to do revision. I asked which book? He said all. So I started from Chinese, English then Malay. Angels learn to study as well.

Then come to this page 'U' untuk ular, 'U' untuk ubur ubur (jelly fish right?). Royee can read for me.

Then I read the sentence, ular dan ubur-ubur boleh berenang (snake n jelly fish can swim). Out of sudden royee mentioned 'ubur ubur need to read 4 times' mummy confused '4 times? U mean ubur-ubur ubur-ubur?' 'yes! Teacher said must read 4 times'
Mummy: u can read 4 times for ubur ubur, but u can't read it 4 times in a sentence'
Royee: no! Teacher said 4 times. Must read 4 times!
Mummy: look at this.. It repeat once only so we read 'ubur ubur' we don't read 'ular ular' ma..
Royee: haiyo! Why u can't understand one, teacher said 4 times, FOUR!'
Mummy: we don't argue here, u use your eyes n see this, it repeat once only. Like if many friends, we call 'kawan kawan' in Malay, we won't say 'kawan kawan kawan kawan'
Royee: no! Teacher said de. Why u don't believe in me?

Hmm till here, I knew he mean it. Then I change approach. 'come, we check with waipo (grandma) n kakak' then everyone are telling the same thing like me. Royee's eyes got wet 'why u all don't believe me?'

Mummy: tomolo we go n ask teacher ok?
Royee: (crying) don't need to ask, I am right.
Mummy: no, we have to ask your teacher why need to read it for 4times. Coz mummy's teacher taught mummy to read it twice only. Go to sleep, tomolo only we check with teacher.

In the room.
Royee: 4 times 4 times, why u keep on saying 2 times????
Mummy: baby, mummy want to sleep already, we don't argue, tomolo check with teacher
Royee: 4 times ma!
Mummy: baby! (controlling my fire) u can read it 4 times, 6 times, 8 times all up to u, but u should read it 2 times in a sentence.
Royee: When I said 4 times in a sentence? I said only the word ma.
Mummy: just now mummy asked u, 4 times for the word or sentence, u said both!
Royee: haiyo, no la, I said only the word. U didn't hear it correctly aaa?

Maybe suddenly he understand what I mean, or suddenly he recalled what teacher told him.. So the angry, I knew he was trying to manipulate the whole story. With very serious tone, I told him 'baby, it's ok for us to admit our mistake. As long as u admit your mistake n say sorry with your heart, ppl will feel it n forgive u. We are not always doing everything right, u can make mistake, mummy too! But as long as we learn from mistake then ppl forgive us, Jesus forgive us. But if u keep on telling lie about the truth, u r cheating ppl, cheating yourself, n God still knowing what actually happen...'

He kept quiet n left the room, left me in the dark. After few minutes, he came in again..

Royee: mummy, dui bu qi' (sorry)
Mummy: (heart melted)
Royee: mummy, I am wrong, sorry
Mummy: hmmm..
Royee: mummy, I admit my fault, Jesus will forgive me de
Mummy: yes, if u say sorry with sincere heart then god n ppl will forgive u. But u must say it with sincere heart, cannot say 'sorry har' (I did it with not sincerely)
Royee: mummy, I am not always right. I accept my mistake. I will change it.
Mummy: :") I love u baby
Royee: I love u mummy
I hug n kiss him :*

End of the story. It was a nite where I lost my patience but I trying to control I burst myself out in front of the little one. Same case with angel buat hal in the music class. Children, they have priviledge to be naughty m be 'king' although it really challenge adults patience. Still haven't started my parenting book reading 'funtastic parenting' ya I need some fun way in parenting. Always get angry I gonna look really old soon :p

That nite, I dream about ubur-ubur maybe too many times I repeated this word in the night ~

- Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

Tinky Winky said...

I've always thought that it was called obor-obor...shame on me!