Saturday, March 06, 2010

laogong, xie xie ni

Supposed to have movie date with laogong on Friday nite. But sis was so sad n stressed about her work today, she needs someone to be with her - crying until got asthma n hand dropped legs cramp :S how to leave her alone n I dong think I can follow the movie well. Since the movie tickets had been paid online, n this is 18pl category movie, royee can't follow papa watching n of course i won't allow my maid kakak n laogong watch the movie @-@ together..


Thank you laogong. 1st time I found myself stand in the middle n decide who to choose. I cried in the car coz some arguments with laogong too. sis needs me to company her, but she still trying to push me go watching movie with laogong, ya with the cathing-breath-robotic voice :~ luckily finally laogong let me feel relief :) I know this is not about wasting the ticket money, it is a nice time slot for 'you n me'.

eating steamboat with sis, ya sis from red eyes till no more red eyes but eye painful 'i think my eye got blue black' coz crying like tsunami :p after all these, she told me 'i also don't know why I cry so badly, but good also, now I know crying can kill a person coz lacking of oxygen' hmmm

Anyway, I want to conclude my tonight with this 'laogong, xie xie ni, wo ai ni :* from the bottom of my heart, tonite I feel your love, wanted to give u a big hug n kisses but u r sleeping n shout 'come down, all get down now!!' are u a teacher in your dream? or bbb are naughty in your dream? :p thanks for telling me, u love our bbb more n more each day :") kiss u good nite, I love you :*'

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: