Tuesday, March 16, 2010

L.O.V.E.


In the car
Royee: mummy~ your ear comes
Mummy: (ear near to royee) yes?
Royee: (whispering) mummy, I give u LOVE! Hehe :D
Mummy: oh~ u want to give mummy your love ar?
Royee: hmm ya!
Mummy: thanks! How big is your love?
Royee: very..very BIG (with action) bigger than this car!
Mummy: wahhh so BIG aar? Bigger than the lorry? (pointing to the small lorry in front)
Royee: no, much more bigger than this! Bigger than wai gong's new car! Wai gong's car so big! Bigger than a human being aaaah (my papa ordered his triton)
Mummy: wahhh it was really really big! I love u baby~
Royee: (kiss me) I love u mummy~
Papa: (got jealous already) never kiss papa ar?
Royee: hehehe




Last weekend, I was so tired after the 2 days busy schedule, finally I flat on the bed on Sunday 7pm. Eva lay down next to me, looking at me with smile on her face :") I smiled at her then I closed my eyes. Suddenly I felt the wet kiss on my cheek, eva kissed me :* can see love in her eyes~ then she came again n blow to my face twice 'pop pop'
Mummy: aiyo, why kiss already then need to pop pop mummy's face ler?
Eva: hehehe.. (whispering) I blow my love to mummy ma..
Mummy: (heart melted) ohhh love from u :) where is your love from?
Eva: from my heart (showing her heart at the belly part)
Mummy: (pointing at her heart) your heart is here not in your belly
Eva: hehehe :D
Mummy: I love u eva, mummy wants to sleep already
Eva adjust the blanket nicely for me :)

Last nite, angel non stop telling stories in the dark. So cute. I went near to her..
Mummy: angel come, mummy bao bao
Angel: mummy why u r not sleeping?
Mummy: (hug her) mummy just wanted to ask u, why u r not sleeping n non stop telling stories?
Angel: hehehe (shy)
Mummy: angel, ni Ai mummy ma? (u love mummy?)
Angel: Ai! Wo you Ai mummy de (I got love mummy)
Mummy: what do u Ai mummy with?
Angel: LOVE, I give LOVE to mummy
Mummy: where is your love coming from?
Angel: love from Jesus..
Mummy: ohh.. Your love is from Jesus, where is Jesus?
Angel: (pointing her heart) here, Jesus is in my heart :)
Mummy: :D (felt my gal grown up already)
Angel: mummy, I want to sing in Jesus 1 family.. How to sing already
Mummy: oh.. 在耶稣里,我们是一家人.. (in Jesus we are 1 family)
We sing the song together.. With love in the air :")

These few days, maybe I look preetier than normal days; more tender coz no time to scold bbb; or bbb suddenly grow up n feel mummy's love them so much... Bbb came n kissed me suddenly or their eyes looked into my eyes, or telling they want to give me their love. So happy I feel LOVED!

Even my nephew yujet saw me in Saturday nite, he was so excited n wanted me to carry him, he hold my face smiled at me, touch my arms, my chest, my face.. Ohh how I feel to have another cute bb oooo

The warmest love, keep me moving n being in happy n peaceful mood ^_^ but this morning laogong hug hug kiss kiss disturb my sleep la :p

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: