Monday, March 01, 2010

In the music class

Last last Saturday, angel was being cranky in the music class, after 30 minutes of sweet talk n warning, she still not behave well in the class eg ignore teacher, not focusing, read different book.. I brought her back to the car! Left only eva n my sis in the class.

I was so angry. Am not expecting my children to be so quiet n obey parents words fully, but I need them to pay attention to what they are doing. Before I enrolled to the class, I did ask they want it or not, since u want it, I nerd u to be responsible to your own decision. I scolded her for 10 minutes in the car, she knew her fault it seems, but because of I want her to know, everyone has feeling to cope with, n responsibility to take. She needs to get the punishment. Sitting in the car for 30 minutes, until eva finished the class. Angel non stop crying n screaming in the car, I just sitting there n cooling down myself.

So, after the 'punishment', angel behave in last week class. Quite cooperative n enjoying the class. Thank God for giving me the patience in handling this case, coz for the 1st time, I felt like fire burning on my head!


Both angel n eva putting themselves into the story..
The background music is quite like horror movie :p
so half way, can see children opened their mouth wide, n freeze! Cute neh!
Amber, the gal in black, really went into the story ^_^
- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: