Friday, January 30, 2009

cny day-5

friday. start working. wearing red shirt, red shoes n carried red bag ^_^ supposed to wear white if followed my ONG ONG color for cny. maybe i eaten much during holidays, gained weight already, the white shirt n white skirt made me look very HOCK :p sis sent me to batu tiga komuter station in the morning. then picked me up from kelana jaya lrt station.
we went to sunway pyramid for dinner. hartz chicken buffet. fatty us >.<









reached home, took shower, then we watched dvd together at the living hall. panic room. quite interesting. should buy more dvd n keep at home, when free, we can watch movie together, quite nice~
when i entered the room, prepare to sleep, laogong asked, why now only u came back? 2am? i said i watched the movie with my sis. 2 gals went out so late? hmmm watched the movie at home. good nite. was sooo tired..