Thursday, January 15, 2009

emergency contact

this morning in the train, talking about sense of secure, u asked me why from day 1 i never think to depend on u. i answered, last time i could look for my dad for any help, coz i could just simply tell, bcoz of my hubby is at oversea. right now, i cant, so i would like to thank u. 'thank me for what?' thank u for bringing me more closer to God. u indirectly has strengthen my relationship with my God :) coz, since i cant go to my dad so often for help, as my hubby is beside me. n i dont have confidence of sense of secure level that my hubby can be given to me. so, i can only seek advise n guidance from my God father. i told u that till now, my emergency contact is still my dad's number. u asked me why? 'coz my dad would never say dont want me' my tears dropped once i finished this sentense n my dad's face n love came all into my mind :~ u noticed that, even i pretended nothing had happened. then.. left eye contact len came out. u passed me tissue 'dont cry la' then very silly act, wearing contact len in the train, ya, peak hour. hmm somemore, it flip! huh.. so emotional today.