Thursday, January 15, 2009

laogong, thank u!

“It is not up to me to change my husband, that is up to God. My job is to keep him happy.” ~ Ruth Graham

Today, list five things you appreciate about your husband

zhugong, thanks for

  1. choose me as your legal wife
  2. your assurance of your love to me, n wont allow me to leave u no matter what
  3. share your inner secrets to me that made me more understand u
  4. allowing me having full access to your salary bank account
  5. our shonejay angels :)
zhugong, I love being married to you ^_^

prayer
Father, so often we want people to appreciate us, but neglect to appreciate those closest to us. Help us to be the kind of wife You want us to be. Amen

------
Thu 15/01/2009 15:52
I need to thank to you here actually..
Shameful with my changes inside my mind sometime…

Bonjji Thea