Tuesday, January 20, 2009

nen nen vs susu

just now my mum called. she told me royee said 'susu is called by small children, nen nen is called by adult' my mum asked, 'who said this?' 'mummy' my mum called me to confirm if i told him this. of course i didnt tell him this. then i talked to royee, then he mentioned the same things again, then i explained 'susu is malay, nen nen is normally baby called, then milk is english' then royee said 'bu shi la! nen nen is big man called, susu is for baby' kakaka this is funny :p my mum said he sighed after talking to me >.<
-----
my mum told royee, next time, if eva bites anyone, then we will call policeman to bring him to police station. then royee very fast response, 'wai po, this wound is not bite by eva, eva didnt bite me, i fall down' 'why u fall down?' 'i fall down when i go out with papa' hehe to save his sister, he changed the story. in fact, the wound on his tight kena bite with eva, but to protect her sister, he tell lies! hmm.. good boy or dishonest boy har? hmm..