Thursday, January 22, 2009

project 365

A Challenge A Commitment A Promise

i love this. a day a photo. my friend's blog. from day 1 in a brand 1 in a brand new year, a day a pic post. what can i do something similar like this? currently what i am doing is reading bible, follow the calendar. n another 2 books on thoughts about god.
hmmm may think of something special, n i am interested to start, say, in 2010. hehe. what came across my mind is 365 meals for a year, or recipe, or bbb, books i read, songs stories (this is my to-do list since last year, create a blog to share songs stories)
well.. think about the idea later la. suddenly think of what u told me last night 'i dont like ppl comment about my english, coz they also dont have good english. only u can comment about my english, coz your sentences are really nice n good' huh? my english? ok.. thank u. take it as compliment, although i know my english is poor :S n i got shocked when u told me the mail that u asked me to do some correction was from your boss. pls la, what i write is not always right, it might be only u get used to my words then u can understand my english more than other ppl english. or u should read my friend's 5stars-english blog :) anyway, hope one day i can study english to upper level like what i did last time in ELS. i love english language ^_^ (found this interest when i was age 18)