Wednesday, January 28, 2009

cny day-3

what a day, morning when i wanted to prepare breakfast, bihun goreng, the gas went finished when i was boiling the bihun. it was only day 3 of cny, wondering if the shop opened. n bruce was sleeping, i got no idea where the shop is. thinking of microwave n oven, or rice cooker, to fried the bihun or at least, serve bihun soup. think think think, then i think of fried the bihun on the electrical grill. then i took out everything, kakak looking at me like i was a magic showman >.<
it was a mess, when i goreng everything on the grill, n it was not deep enough to cater all the bihun, then i transfered everything to the wok, to gaul, n added in everything to taste. then, heat the fried bihun using microwave. hmmm tasteless, n the so called fried siam bihun became so waterly :( kakak also didnt like it much. even asked me want to throw the left over :(



angel n eva n dad in law


so obedient. watching tv together ^_^


my mum in law n angels n dad in law
28.01.2009 is a special day to me! coz it is my sis's bday! 25 th bday!! hehehe.. so many ideas were in my mind, to make this bday celebration a special one. but then, angels sick made me so tired :( so we only got mum's bday ang pow for a bday cake, n sing bday song for sis.


mango rose


angels were staring at candles :p


sis looks cute. me look >.<


ah bruce n his lovely pooh

potong the cake

the cake tastes so-so only
while eating the cake, laogong came back from work. he told me he fainted in the train. then he was so weak n giddy n down with diarrhea. took him to the clinic, i asked the same medic for myself, coz i had been having diarrhea n vomitting after 2nd day taking care of angels. hmm..