Thursday, January 15, 2009

chinese-english language translator

yesterday, junie said, 'wei, your blog has so many chinese wording, i donno what r u talking about'. ya, this is my concern now. sometime i feel to post in chinese, coz i can express my feeling with better description in chinese. hmm my english is poor ma :~ i told junie, i wanted to have chinese n english blogs, but i feel tired to maintain 2 blog sites. i had the idea to translate my chinese post to english, but then, i am not VIP, not many ppl are reading my blogs, doing this, ppl may laugh at me la :p hehe
anyway, i have set up my mind. maintain this blog for my daily feeling n stories around me. i have my yippieyaya.blogspot.com this would be my main blog site to connect to all my links n all my bbb small pic there! will try to translate my chinese posts with my broken english. i think, my readers would understand my broken english than those direct chinese-english language translator. i had tried that, hmmm i myself didnt understand the english translation :p
it might be only few frequent visitor come to @sweetie. i thank u all. willing to come n share my stories n feeling here ^_^