Thursday, January 08, 2009

reply email to kc

Being a mother can always make us strong n stronger. I am sure u can overcome this tiring n suffered period just give yourself good rest n happy mood :) i am tired also, taking care 3bb who r now very active n talkative, non stop playing n being naughty. Sometime i feel angry with their disturbance, i cant rest well even i am sick. But think deeper, they r my own children, last time our parents also taking care us day n night. So i diam diam jaga them. Working n travelling also tired but need to earn money, see supervisor face color do things lo, 1day 1day very fast also.
When husband not around, i feel very lonely, tired, busy, have to take care everything by my own, bills, bbb, in law.. Sometime crying alone after children sleep. Life goes on anyway. Luckily i have my parents n siblings support me lo. Last month husband just came back from philippines, very happy he came back, but i also need time to adapt myself again. Man is man. Taking children no patience one. So still the same lo, but better is i let him handle in law n i have someone to share stories other than my sis. Last week he went to philippines again for a week. On n off, just hoping he has more time here with children.
Ya is good to have sister. When i feel down n really need a shoulder to cry on, my sis is always be with me. I am enjoying the stay at bukit tinggi house, try recipe with my sis, go shooping for grocery together, got a partner who is really close to heart lo. Ya, let god decides gal or boy, as long as jane has sibling then she wont be lonely. My children now all study at kinder, hope they learn good living skills for their own good. n more behave lo then i dont need to be that tired n non stop shouting them like ah soh.
Since children r growing, i want to have some personal time for myself. Reading in the train, pamper myself by going massage n buying some new cloths. Doing it slowly la, at long as i can let myself release stress n be more relax n happy. Ya this year goal is to change myself :p recently only confirm dont want another bb. Economy downturn, children edu spending more, so better focus on quality than quantity as husband always mentioned. I love children so i hope my sis faster has her baby, then i can tolong jaga :)
U be happy ya! We all r learning to play well in wife, mother roles. All the best! N u can always share your feeling with me :)