Monday, January 19, 2009

sunday - toys day

left house about 11am. wanted to buy toys for bbb. before leaving the house, sis gave me a cup of yoyo ice. nice! feel touched ^_^ while eating in the car, royee asked me, 'mummy, this is ice cream right?' papa said 'this is yoyo ice' n continued enjoying the yoyo ice. out of sudden, i showed the cup to laogong, 'this is LOVE' . laogong looked at me. then i continued eating. ya, my sis bought it for me, coz i love it. i felt a cup of LOVE from my sis :)
didnt bring angels along, coz afraid of tere would be very crowded coz of cny shopping. n i planned for short shopping at toysrus only. after we reached subang parade, we went to toysrus, then parkson, then carrefour, dinner at asia cafe.. hmmm reached home at 8pm+ let angels playing the new mini blocks a while, then we went back to banting. i feel very guilty for the whole day :( i really hope bbb can grow up a bit more faster, so i can bring 3 of them out, n not making myself too tired.

ya, with seat belt!

recently he likes to pose this 'happy'

he loves lion dance~

while waiting for papa to park his car

at subang parade. he felt tired

looking at papa.. who is busy searching the nice belt :p

my boy!

while waiting for papa..

at last..
at carrefour. in the loooong queue

1st time eating ice cream in cone! need time to master this :p