Tuesday, June 04, 2013

01:56

still staying awake, wonder why I can't fall asleep now, 2 cups of black coffee in day time?



this morning, I got my morning coffee..


..alone..


at here :D nice pool side view right? I like the blue ^^

so what I do when I can't sleep? tonight I choose to continue cleaning up my messy room :p



I found my engage ring @


the treasure box of my wedding :D


got my wedding invitation card..


^^


then gift tag for my 1st child delivery


from my laogong's ex company. we got a baby swing chair delivered to home ^^


I found some love notes and 'letters' from my children..


key chains...



old photos! nikie is in the pic!


1st trip my 2 year old boy follow my parents to Thailand :)


guess what? I got this too! 8 weeks pregnancy in year 2005! see the tiny dot? royee boy is 8 years old now!


then I got few kinder printed photos in the envelop. non stop I laughing alone hahahah XD do some age 3 vs age 7 pic comparison :p


angel and eva :D


hehehehe cute! they are prettier now :p



then I found the newspaper cut of company charity drive on flood in Johor. can you spot me? :p


and this company community project. the team I took care was the school did the awareness program on autism children - I fly to Sabah (RM 1500 for a night stay), for the 1st time to join the event, I got best mentor award too! great memories :)

so.. down to the memory lane.. then I continued to do thing I don't do for many years..


I do some fashion show! :D


long time hmm many many years I don't wear long dress le! will wear this later for my 2nd day training :p


I got this brown dress at rm15! very nice Indian style design and fabric. for 3rd day training? ^0^



then I tried on the new dress I bought weeks back. this is with stripes design but you can't see it from this pic. sleeveless design. hehe..

enough syiok sendiri :p in fact I tried more, but of course I paiseh to snap many many pic la kakakaka..



I do this coz I just got my new wardrobe, you can see from the pic, bigger one is mine! last time can see my cloths all hang up, coz laogong cloths are many too. so now we have our own wardrobe, so I have more spaces for bags and cloths :p more organized lo..

besides, my bbb are not with me!


they are with my mama. last week the 2 gals went to sgbuloh. this week they are in banting :)



terkejut I when I see this pic from my mama's Facebook account. thought of angel was having a boy friend! hmmm I don't know how I response when I see or I got to know my girls are having boy friends @_@ hmmm must be well prepared for the very near future..

02:26 I shall force myself to sleep now. 8.30am training starts. found myself getting older, after a day of training, I got headache, super tired, feel to vomit too @_@ dasyat!

good night..




No comments: