Friday, June 28, 2013

2806 busy brain

Today suppose to be a super busy day for me at work. After a dramatic start of the day with my bbb, I brain cells are busy cramping my head..



Since last week, angel been saying dont want to go to school. Until today only I know the real reason behind. She couldn't find her 2nd mathematic activity book and teacher punished her.

In the car, I telling them this sentimentally 'you all don't trust mummy. All happy, unhappy, good or bad stories, sharing, punishment you all don't share with mummy. If there is any problem, you keep it in your heart, then you try to escape the problem. Why can't you share with mummy and we solve it together? we seek for help together? We pray together? Mummy is so closed relationship with you and you can't share with me, then who else you want to share your story with?'

This is sad. To me, this means that I failed in mother's role to gain my children trust and I can't give them sense of security to protect them.

After sending them to the school. I turned back home to look for the book. 'thank God!' I said this with my watery eyes. ya I found it. So I drove back to the school. My effort is not pampering my girl. I just wanted to let my children know, as long as you share your problem with me, I try my level best to solve it for you in a good and right way.

After few layers of registration and school stamp chop and teacher signature, finally I got in Angel's class and the class teacher talked to me. Quite long..



Basically, angel is in her own world. She doesn't have sense of urgency, worrying.. She is 'unstable' in mental and emotional control. So sometime you see her very good and happy, sometime she is so sentimental and dramatic @_@ many stories in the class teachers shared with me, she can't even wait for the actual parent-teacher meeting day >_<



Well, every challenge in life is a learning path to us. I am not a medical student, but I have chance to learn more on those professional knowledge through my children medical treatment. My china sis in law always saying this to her friends 'my dasao teaching and taking care children in scientific way' ya, become non-licensed doctor kakakaka :D

See how la. let me settle today office work. Today have a 5km walk. Hope I can make it tonight, as last night reaching home late, standing next to the treadmill, 'shall I spend 1 hour to get myself sweat out then another 30min to cool down or I go to sleep and have better focus the next day?' So I choose to sleep :p got do legs stretching and carried dumbbell la for a while only ^0^



Have a peaceful Friday :)

No comments: