Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday evening

In the train...


Feeling bored coz don't know what to do - don't feel to be in fb, don't play games, no seat for me to sleep, can't listen to voice messages sent by family members.. No blog from my sis hohhhh.. The most frustrated situation @_@

Friday evening, am carrying a hand bag and back pack with laptop. Still thinking to work from home on reports or going to the office for papers work..

Thinking what sis going to cook for dinner. I feel to eat fish for this week.

Tonight we have cell group fellowship. Thinking to try new recipe to come out with finger foods for tonight supper. At the same time, clear stock of my wrapz and cheese ^0^




Lately my mama posted many old friends and family pic in Facebook. Sometime, I feel not comfortable when see the pic of my grandpas or ppl who have passed away :(






These are the few cute pieces :)

Do you use wechat? Lately my mama, Digo, sis, ersao and me are on wechat.



Most of the time, we talk non sense! Digo likes to bully sis, sis teasing Digo.. Mama normally saying when she comes to visit us, what we want her to bring. Ersao so far only telling us 'I want to sleep already la' in her cute tone :D




Google nice blog posts on Taiwan travel. Wahh feel to be there ooo.



Told sis, try to plan our trip to those rural areas so we can see local ppl live their lives.



Of course, money gonna spent much on fooooods! Above pic is highly recommended - ice cream scoop with dont know what popiah wrap :p




How nice if I have enough money and months of time, to compile all my photos especially for those pic snap from my pregnancy to my children now age or 7 and 8. It would be much better if those pic compilation can be done at beautiful countries around the world :D



Many pic that I like lately I haven't fully share out. Still pending - korea trip, may family road trip, office team building.. Pahang bukit tinggi trip photos have been uploaded under papa and mama pressure :p Like all these series sets of photos as most of the pic snapped under the warm hot sun! :D



upcoming I have few travel trips - Northern 1st audit trip (finding way to escape, too many travel la :p) Sabah business trip, Taiwan gain weight trip, china visit kampong trip.. Guess this is enough for 2013. 3 oversea trips dah. Annual leave and money are insufficient.



Suppose to have walkathon thingy with my family and sis in this Saturday. Ya, my sis joined healthy activity (unbelievable!) because of the unhealthy haze condition, organiser has postponed the event. Hopefully the new date won't crash with my all other plans lo.



My bro in law gonna have wedding ceremony with his china wife. They have done the ceremony in china last year. So this round, would be in malaysia ^^ busy year end for me ooo..




Anyhow, I want to take good care of my health in the busy schedule. Dropped a lot of hairs!!

Ok, enough talking without topics :p tata! Reaching station lo..




Have a nice weekend!

No comments: