Monday, June 10, 2013

Bday treat

When I was about to call off the day, colleague asked me if I was ok to join them for bday celebration.



Get my sis to settle bbb's dinner, then I join the team ^^



Hmmm dont know how laogong think about me, but once I promised to ppl, then I shouldn't change my decision is a sec.



So we have nice steamboat at old klang road ^^


The actual date would be on tomorrow, but since the bday auntie will be on leave on her bday, so the celebration happens tonight.


A gang of friends for simple celebration, it is great! We have in fact 6 of us, 1 guy and 5 gals ^^



45 years old this year. Still looks young and happy mood everyday :D heard that the bday girl will go for spa, facial, padi madi pampering herself on the big day. Ya, for woman, we need to pamper ownself and take care our feeling so we can continue sharing love with our beloved friends and families ^^

Am in the train now, 21:53. Very seldom I do this. I did enjoy the fresh steamboat stuff and the chit chatting session with the team :) hopefully, when I am 45, I will have a bunch of good friends around to celebrate the special day with me :p



Snapped this pic of lavender in the cosmetic counter this noon when I companied my colleague for 'foundation no foundation' purchase. The purple colour became blue pula in the pic.



Enjoy your each day! ^^

No comments: