Saturday, June 22, 2013

Haze day

The air quality is way too bad. Started feeling not ok. Dry throat. Flu. Dry eyes.

Sleep and wake up to remind laogong send children to classes. Sleep and wake up found laogong sleeping beside me, no one pick up my son in drawing class!

Take bath then go to downstairs. All empty dirty plates and bowls for breakfast are on the table! 2 girls watching tv so relaxing. Scolded them. "Who are you waiting for to clean all these? Maid? Mummy is not your maid!"

Pick up son at around 12pm. He wanted to have lunch at restaurant. Hot weather I guess. Went to vegetarian restaurant, full house! The boy insisted to wait for seat. Can't wait for it, rushing to send angel to ballet class.



Ok I got him to eat in the car with full aircond on. He was happy about it. After eating rushing back home. Angel should prepare herself for me to pick her up. But she was not!

Fire is on! She was still in her slow motion looking for bag and socks or whatever la.. Class started at 1pm, and we were just about to leave the house..



Today I just not in a good mood. Feel to get out from the house. Feel to travel. Feel to escape. Office work is still in my laptop. Household works are waiting for me. I am just way too tired and feel imbalance! Seem like I am alone awaking in the house. All are in their dream world happily.




....

No comments: