Monday, June 24, 2013

Bad haze day

Children off day coz of bad haze condition in klang valley..


Sis sent me this. Her friend snapped in kl.


This is the pic my colleague helped me to snap to reply to my sis. This is the window side from my workstation.

Now am in the train. Once the train open to let passenger drop off, we smell the haze as feeling not comfortable. Look at outside, very blur view. I hope, school will be off tomorrow. Worry about those children and teachers working in open space area.

Dry cough. Laogong is down with fever and sore throat. Thanks to mama to help me take care bbb today. Or else I would bring bbb to day care.



See this book cover in fb. If you didn't get hurt, you don't know what happiness is :)

Stop typing. Once get down the train I non stop coughing and not ok to breath.

No comments: