Thursday, June 20, 2013

20062013 thu

Yo!



Happy Thursday! Lets hop hop hop to Friday ^0^



Just had a cup of thick black coffee at traditional coffee shop. Rm1.40 is relatively much cheaper than those coffee in the high class coffee house. lately I addict to black coffee, due to better quality sleep at night, I limit myself for not taking coffee everyday. of course, pocket money issue too!





Today after an easy morning breakfast - fried bihun + fried egg + sotong + hot black coffee, I feel satisfied :) am so thankful for this wonderful breakfast and ME time. Along the way to the train station, I sang a kiddy praise song :p



感谢我主耶稣 你这样的爱我


你给我眼睛


你给我嘴巴


你也给我耳朵


让我能唱能听


你创造世界 是这么美妙


我要赞美耶稣 ^^



Today gonna be busy but I will take it slow and steady. Anyhow, office work would never end :p today is Thursday, lui cha brown rice day ^^ because of vegetarian rice for this noon, so I don't feel guilty for heavy breakfast hahahah :D



lets post this blog out before the application auto delete it @_@ sis said she got no mood to blog after using this upgraded version hmmm..



Have a nice day!





t

No comments: