Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Testing..


Just now my blog post disappeared. The blog press application just got a new upgrade. Not so stable and user friendly to me. This is a test post. Gonna be short. Hopefully ^0^


sis said she gonna cooked dinner tonight. Snow fish with yee mee soup. Last night she cooked the yee mee quite nice too! I even asked angel to give me some of her noodle portion :p from my sis's blog, she is undergoing pocket money saving journey. Hope this can last a bit longer :p



Above is GI chart. Is better for us to take GI low foods so we don't feel hungry soon and it is good for dieting. To me, if you ask me to take care my diet so I can lose weight, this is not that easy. More effective way is - save money in your food intake so you can spend money else where :p ya, upcoming few travel plans that going to suck my blood @_@


Tonight will continue to make children sleep early. Before that, they need to pack their school stuff. Then royee to practise his exam song pieces. 2 missions in here: no more late to school for bbb from June. Although we have failed in last week :( 2nd, royee must pass this August music course exam. His teacher and I are working towards this common goal.



Done testing. Tata!

No comments: