Tuesday, June 25, 2013

25062013 haze tue

Are you wearing mask?


This is the cutie pie version of mask model :D



Not easy to snap the cutie pie version


Sis hold both of her hands.. But end up she pulled the mask off from her face


Frustrated. She would wonder why all my house adult are crazy for whatsoever reasons ^0^



This is ganas version!

Today the school is off too. Get laogong to send bbb to day care center. Non stop reminding them don't go for outdoor play. Wearing mask and drink plenty of water.

Last night me and bbb were talking non sense and laughing non stop on my bed. Suddenly we felt suffocated. Double checked if all the windows were closed. Then royee told papa we were feeling not ok. Laogong brought in the room this..



The air refresher. So I asked children fast went to sleep. Sleep enough, not easy to get sick in this bad weather. So, this air refresher working hard in the room and glow in the night. Feel better after that. No wonder some of my colleagues are looking for air purifier units.

My mama took care bbb yesterday - the special haze holiday. See the spoil brat doing what in the mall..



They went to the bookstore..


I know, they ate a lot of nice foods..



Companied my mama go for foot massage.



This article talking about - parents loving each other, children won't be suffer. When you complain about your children are naughty, not behave well.. Have you ever ask yourself 'how's your relationship with your spouse?'

Last night, when setting up the air refresher, laogong talking something which I feel not comfortable. Before I slept, I said this to him 'can you please respect me in front of children?' Hmmm.. Sometime we forget or take advantage for not treating our family members with good manner and respect. This is not right. Ppl feel more worse when being hurt by closed family and friends. Ai..



Hoping one day, laogong can see my value in his life. Sayang me like how he loving and caring me when I was his sweetie cutie pie ><


Have a good day! My face started feeling itchy here and there. The air quality is not ok :( I seen my friend got red eyes too! This morning Eva complaining her chest pain..

Hope we see clearer sky soon.

No comments: