Thursday, June 13, 2013

12062013 Thursday

What a morning start. Less than 3 hours from the moment I opened my eyes this morning, it seems I have gone through so many things :(






Well, everything is fine now. Children are not late to the school. Btw, they got their name recorded as late comers for the 3rd day of new semester :( well, Hopefully sis has her breakfast time. Colleagues have been waiting me at KL. so sorry for the time taken for all of them @_@



Hmm sometime I feel this role is very challenging. Sometime I just hope I am a single girl to get pampered and got much freedom than now...



This is amusing when I see colleague Junie tagged me as her 'most tired friend' :p ya I am exhausted actually. Too many things need to be covered at home, at work, for children for families... Hope I can be a super woman with wisdom and strength with time passing by :)



Designed this before I left the office yesterday. Sis said 'late again' hmm ya, high commitment at work. Luckily the passion is still at high level, so I enjoy days in the office ^^



So, today I am going to be a popular netball player! Hehe we have night performance on sports theme. Will be a fun night then.

Tata!

No comments: