Wednesday, May 29, 2013

2905 music class

good morning Wednesday! am in the train, sleepy @_@ last night I brought back my laptop so work till late night. to be continued later in the office. not to say I am hardworking, this is sort of commitment on the project workload. can't stand with many pending work and let them unclear..

these few nights, I been busy with royee's music concert practise. there are 3 solo songs to play, but he - know 3/4, 1/3, 0 >< I don't know how to guide him, coz I don't know how to read those note :(


last last, I snapped photo and get help from royee's teacher. look at the time stamp, midnight still need to be disturbed by parent and student... pity the teacher >_<



when royee telling me all these while, the 1st note was MI, then we together look for the right MI - upper, lower, middle... shocking reply from the teacher was - it was a SO! then came out this jargon to me - treble clef and base clef @_@

when a dont-know-music mummy needs to guide a music-not-so-ok son to play well for the concert performance, the only effort is - YouTube and google! so I listen to many piano playing video clips on the same song, then I google the music note on the staff..


the bottom part should be base clef note.



wonder how those students can remember the note in different situation


pening @_@

however, practises make perfect! can see improvement from royee's playing. I just hope he can play well in complete songs on this Thursday concert night. no time to touch on his group performance too :~ as 3 solo songs, he can play only 2. thanks to the teacher willing to spare some time for us for practise tonight. so I will be on half day leave today to bring royee to the evening class :)

videos on royee songs playing can view in my Facebook. I like the way he focus in practices. feel guilty for not paying full attention to his music classes all these years ;(





No comments: