Friday, May 03, 2013

I see sunshine

因此,我的心欢喜,我的灵快乐, 我的身体也安然无恙。~ 诗篇 16:9



today I feel blessed ^^ hopefully sunshine is always coming over me and my family :)

sharing with you the sports outing held by my cell group on labour day ^^


draw number for table tennis turn


love to see children at the field ^^


not easy ok!


manja habis :)


well, laogong gained weight. stressful kot..



big and small children happily playing :)


laogong's turn to ping ping pong pong


everyone patiently waited angel learned to kick the ball over the net.. finally, she did it!!



these 2 boys busy with the cars. guess they going to be buddy till older age :)


family event and sports fun ^^ I walked around in bare feet :)


1st try for angel ^^


Eva been wanting to ride with this, at last she got the chance :)


nice weather nice ppl nice outing ^^


my turn on woman single match :p


laogong got no.2 in men march. the champion is having very good skills!


happy running and chasing games :)


husband and wife couple match. me and laogong got no.4 :p


prize giving ceremony. we have watermelon, banana, papaya and isotonic drinks for the prizes :D I like the pic, coz laogong smile very happily :D

happy Friday!




No comments: