Monday, May 27, 2013

27052013 Monday

aloha!


are you waiting for my blog post? see see and wait wait but no new update?

hehe.. I got a long post, save it in the online folder, so now can't complete it using my mobile phone.

this week is the final week, I shall handover my current post job scope, before I start my new job scope from 1st of June. still carrying a project over to new scope, so slowly I will get myself to accommodate the changes.

ya, got a job rotation to a post which I don't know what to do at all! the feeling is like a fresh graduate 1st attempt to new job. but I am not that young now :~ hopefully I can catch up new responsibilities fast, at least I can contribute to the new team soon.

sometime we are just greedy or I would say I don't appreciate good things happen to me sometime. last time, when I read on the presentation update for the new team, I would envy it and say 'wahh how nice if I can join this team and handle bigger project like them' higher achievement, broader learning scope. 'wahh how nice for those staff who can travel on business trip then can see other offices in nationwide, at the same time can eat nice local foods!'



now, boss assigned me to this team to replace a leaving staff. so I got the chance to do what I been 'dreaming' for, have chance to travel more frequent. then I start being coward @_@ I worry I can't do well. I worry I fail myself in the new team.

boss told me 2 things 'you don't fight with ppl ya. then you don't make me shame ya since I have strongly recommend your name. work hard!' hmmm.. the way boss talking like from a father or a shifu to the junior. let your fly up up but you must grab the chance and do to your level best. start feeling the pressure @_@



for a refresh trip last long weekend does help in releasing my pressure. take it easy for everything, slowly, I am getting out from my comfort zone, slowly, I will be in the battle of new learning and growing ^^



:)

No comments: