Thursday, May 16, 2013

16.05 appreciation

this morning I shared this to my bbb:

when I was in std1, I finished my homework fast. for Chinese writing, racing with neighbours, we played and completed homework together. there was a replacement teacher came to my std2 class for 1-2month attachment. a simple gal with Dora the explorer's hairstyle. Ms Chong. she encouraged students to write nice Chinese words, she rewarded student who got A star in writing. at 1st I ignored. then I felt to compete with others so I can get one small little gift too. I tried for few times, I was not eligible to get the gift. it was the last day of ms chong in the school, we had no class from her to get the previous writing book result. so there was no chance for me to get the small gift..



when I reached the school, ms chong was bringing her packed stuff to get in the car. she saw me, she asked me forward! I was surprised 'xxx, I owe you a gift! you got A star in your writing! :D you have improved a lot!' she korek korek her luggage, she gave me an red apple eraser! then she told me this..

"we must have nice writing. Chinese words are beautiful, when you write the words with detailed heart, then you make the words and yourself more beautiful :)"



touching! till now, I can't forget ms chong who was in purple on her last day in the school. from then, I write beautiful Chinese words.. ahem! :p



now look at my children writing, hmmm, my requirement is - at least you need to write your name nicely and clearly to see and read. your hand writing can represent you. if a man have nicer hand writing, he attracts more admirers ^0^ coz to me, you need to write words with good attitude and patience :)



good teacher makes students feel warm and being respected. good teacher says supportive words to encourage students to walk firmly in the journey to success. good teachers are always being remembered for years!



thanks to all the teachers in my life and my children growing path! :)

No comments: