Friday, May 10, 2013

1005 Friday

aloha! how do you do?


am sleepy but I don't get a fengshui seat to nap in the train :p so I blog :D



ya, Mother's Day is coming, have you planned and prepared something to surprise your mummies? I know few gals around me are 1st time celebrating Mother's Day with their little bundle of joy! :D my sis is one of them ^^



sis asked how to teach her 9+ mth daughter to be obedient and well behaved. hehe I don't know how to guide you, coz I am having problems with my bbb too ><



ya, my 3 monsters! now I am phobia to go to meet their teachers, most of the time, I receive negative feedback that make me headache @_@ 1 is too weak non stop crying, 1 is over violence and punching ppl :~ another one, being 'obedient' and isolated in the world of books and begging to skip school classes almost every week :~



giving them hope, they give me headache >_<

I know most of the mothers gone through all these challenges. so I will continue to be my level best to cope with all up and down, surprises and tear drops in the motherhood. to all mothers, gambatte!!




happy Friday!

No comments: